Hearing Conservation Program
Occupational Health Services at Wilson Memorial Hospital offers audiometric testing in our clinic, as well as on-site, at your facility. We can save you time and money by providing technicians certified by the Council for Accreditation in Occupational Hearing Conservation (CAOHC) to perform the highest quality tests available. Following the test, your company will receive a computerized summary of the results, as well as appropriate employee notices and company reports.
- Medical history - to help identify other potential causes of hearing loss.
- Individual pure tone testing – performed in a controlled environment, with one technician to one employee ratio. These factors work in your favor by reducing the number of retests required due to invalid results.
- Consultation – evaluation and explanation of scores to employee, accompanied by a copy of their results.
- Notification - of standard threshold shift accompanied by a thirty day retest. Consultation with provider if standard threshold shift is still present to determine work relatedness.
- Audit and review – audiometric test summary of all employees by audiometric classification.
For more information about hearing tests offered through Wilson’s Occupational Health Services Department, please contact our Business Health Specialist Lesia Arnett at (937) 498-5511 or firstname.lastname@example.org.