Speech Therapy Services
The Speech Pathologists at Wilson Memorial Hospital are qualified to evaluate and treat a variety of communication challenges in both children and adults.
- Speech and Language Assessment and Treatment
- Central Auditory Processing Programs (CAPD)
- Cognitive Re-Training - following a stroke or other neurological impairment
- Communication Device Training
- Swallowing Disorders - including use of the cutting edge technology. Staff includes therapists certified in the use of Vital Stim, which is the use of pharyngeal electrical stimulation to improve strength of the swallowing musculature and return patients to functional swallowing.
- Stuttering Treatment
- Voice Therapy
For more information on our speech therapy services, please contact the speech therapy office at (937) 498-5410