How Well Do You Sleep?
Once detected, most sleep disorders can be corrected. This simple test is designed to alert you to any problems resulting from poor-quality sleep. Check this list and see if you have experienced any of the listed symptoms in the last year.
- Do you wake up during the night and can't go back to sleep?
- Have you been told that you snore?
- Have you been told that you stop breathing while you sleep, although you don't remember this when you wake up?
- Do you have high blood pressure?
- Are you gaining weight?
- Do you get morning headaches?
- Do you feel sleepy during the day even though you slept through the night?
- Do you have trouble at work because of sleepiness?
If you experience any of the symptoms above, it is possible that you are suffering from a sleep or wake disorder. If you would like additional information about sleep disorders, please call the Wilson Sleep Lab at (937) 498-5447. To be referred for a sleep study, contact your primary care physician and ask for a sleep study at the Wilson Sleep Lab.