Wilson Memorial Hospital is proud to offer free wireless internet access to our patients, visitors, and guests. The guest wireless network will allow users to send and receive email and surf the internet on their own wireless-enabled laptops or devices.
Wilson Wireless Network Configuration Requirements & Reference Information:
- Wireless signal = 802.11b/g
- Virus protection - Up-to-date virus protection on your wireless device is highly recommended
- Encryption is not required
- Printers are not available via the Wilson wireless network
- Click the Start menu in the lower left corner of your screen.
- Choose Connect To.
- Select WMHGuest from the list of networks. Click Connect.
- Once you’re connected, open your web browser (ex. Internet Explorer)
- A disclaimer page will load. By clicking “I accept,” you have accepted the terms and conditions set out in the disclaimer.
- That’s it! You are now free to use the Internet for email or surfing!
Please note: Wilson Memorial staff cannot assist with technical support. Also, as with most public wireless “hot spots", the Wilson wireless network is not secure. Wilson will not be responsible for any personal information (e.g. credit card) that is compromised or for any damage caused to your hardware or software due to electric surges, security issues, viruses or hacking.